Visit / Contact
Indicates required field
Please complete this form and click submit at the bottom of the page. You will then hear from us within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) as to the status of your application.
Within your welcome email you will receive details of the study and assessment you will need to pass to complete your Technical Member application.
You will receive support and information benefits of membership immediately but will only receive certification and ID card when you have successfully completed the assessment.
If you have any questions relating to the application process please send these to email@example.com
current job title (optional)
Are you a new or existing corac member?
I am a new member (registering for the first time)
I am an existing member (applying for a higher grade of membership)
Where did you hear about corac?
if referred to corac by a third party please provide their contact details here (if they have consented to you doing so):
corac Members Code
The corac Member's Code requires the following of you throughout your membership:
- Be respectful in all corac related engagement
- Be honest
- Where seeking to achieve and maintain higher membership grades to do so through your own efforts
- Use post-nominals and logos strictly within current corac guidelines
- Remain mindful of personal competence and seek support where appropriate
- Gain written clarification from employers or clients of their risk management authorities, responsibilities, constraints and the relevant escalation processes
Commitment to the Members Code
I agree to comply with the corac Members Code
Please tick the box to confirm that you commit to following the corac members code for the duration of your membership.
Terms and Conditions
Centre for Operational Risk Administration and Compliance, Centaur House, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UJ. Tel: 01252 761610 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Registered in England and Wales: 10529182, VAT Registration Number 294 6265 67
Visit / Contact